Having a balanced, healthy diet is a very important part of maintaining good health and feeling your best. Being healthy doesn’t have to be difficult either. February is a difficult month especially with National Nutella Day and Shrove Tuesday encouraging us to eat pancakes.
As a leading Chiropractor Fareham we would like to share some tips on how to stay healthy this February.
- Try to eat the right amount of calories for how active you are. If you eat and drink too much then you will put on weight
- Eat a wide range of foods to ensure that you’re getting a balanced diet and that your body is receiving all the nutrients it needs
- Eat at least five portions of different fruit and veg every day
- Aim to eat two portions of fish a week to get your recommended amount of omega 3
- Cut down on sugary foods and drinks
- Try to get at least 30 minutes of exercise a day
Stick to these tips and you will be healthy in no time!
If you are suffering from back pain or have other concerns please get in touch with us as we offer a lot of help and advice to get you back up and running as soon as possible. You can contact us at Homewood Chiropractic Clinic on 01329 280 283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org