Expert Injection Therapy In Fareham & Hampshire
Living with musculoskeletal pain and discomfort can be debilitating and have a serious impact on the quality of your life and stop you doing what you love. Injection therapy plays a role in the management of various musculoskeletal disorders.
At Homewood Clinic we provide a specialised and exceptional service that ensures swift access to pain-relieving injections.
There is no requirement for a referral from a general practitioner (GP), as you can conveniently self-refer to our clinic for a Consultation with a Specialist, who is qualified to perform joint injections. Our injection Specialist possess extensive expertise acquired through years of experience in both the NHS and private sector, guaranteeing a wealth of knowledge to guide your treatment.
Your appointment charge includes a form sent you to complete all your medical history, a telephone call prior to confirming your appointment with our Specialist. The telephone call is to ensure that your condition is likely to benefit from treatment. Occasionally, you may be asked to attend an extra Consultation prior to your injection appointment.
Call us now to book your telephone call and Consultation.
Your Steps To Injection Therapy
- To schedule a consultation appointment, you have two options:
- Book your appointment online by clicking the Book A Consultation Now button.
- Call our clinic on 01329 280 283 and our friendly team will book an appointment for you.
- Once your appointment is confirmed, we will send you an electronic medical questionnaire form to complete. This is an essential step to ensure safe practice.
- Along with the questionnaire, we will provide you with information about possible side effects and aftercare.
- If you have any questions or concerns, we will arrange a phone call to discuss them.
- On the day of the consultation, you will receive a comprehensive joint assessment and have a detailed discussion about other factors that may enhance the outcome of your injection.
- Prior to the injection, you will be asked to sign a consent form, ensuring you have a clear understanding of the potential risks and side effects associated with the procedure.
- The injection will be performed using a modified sterile technique, administered directly into your joint.
- Rest assured that the injection will be administered in a clinical environment by a highly experienced clinician proficient in the injection technique.
- After the injection, you will be requested to wait in the waiting room for 20 minutes.
- This brief waiting period is a precautionary measure to ensure your well-being and monitor for any immediate adverse reactions.